"Families are at the heart of us"
We are proud to have been successfully promoting support and positive parenting to families for 30 years, with the aim of bringing the fun back into family life.
The objectives of our organisation are to assist and support parents and carers, and young people who are experiencing behaviour and communication difficulties within their families.
Behaviour and communication problems are common within all families at some point. We help to strengthen family relationships and improve the life skills and outcomes of children and young people through our programmes. Our programmes are award-winning and have been individually designed and pioneered by CFF staff.
CFF’s values remain integral to all our group work programmes and training. How we deliver our purpose is what differentiates us and sets us apart, and it is essential to ensure the best outcomes for the families with whom we work.
· We help families to recapture family life as a “fun” experience.
· We empower families by building on their strengths.
· We deliver services through a motivated, trained, competent and supported workforce.
· We work collaboratively with families, our staff and partner agencies.
· We are innovative and look to adapt to changing needs by listening to the voice of the families with whom we work.
· We value diversity in the service and the community, treat everyone fairly and with respect, provide varying solutions for different needs and expectations and challenge prejudice and discrimination.
With our support, long lasting problems have been avoided within the families that we help, within the local community and society at large. Children and young people have been able to get back on track to reaching their full potential.
Instead of families breaking down, we've been able to help them build themselves up.